West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service are currently in attendance at a large fire on Upper Castle Street, Bradford.
They were called at 3.09am on 16 November, to reports of a fire in the East Bowling area of Bradford.
There were 15 fire engines and 100 firefighters still tackling the blaze at the scene
The environment agency is also in attendance supporting the fire crews.
Residents in the East Bowling area of the city are being advised to keep windows & doors shut.
The following have been closed on the 17 November due to fire.
- Albany Street
- Springmill Street junction Manchester Road
- Parma Street junction Spring Mill St
- Wood Road junction Spring Mill Street junction Tilley Square
- Ripley Street junction Upper Castle Street
- Bowling Old Lane junction Manchester Road
- Mill Lane junction Manchester Road
- Mill Lane junction Ripley Street
- Ripley Street junction Manchester Road
- Ripley Street junction Ripley Road plus hose
- Nelson Street junction Caledonia Street
- Fitwilliam Street junction Mill Lane
- Bowling Old Lane junction Ripley Street
- Caledonia Street junction Edward Street
- Croft Street junction Nelson Street
This was the scene of the blaze on 16 November. Video courtesy of Andrew Jacques.
The fire has impacted the roads in and around Bradford the following roads all closed to traffic.
- Spring Mill St in Manchester Road
- Parmer St from Spring Mill St
- Wood Road at the end of Spring Mill St
- Upper Castle St jn Ripley St
- Bowling Old Lane jn Manchester Road
- Mill Lane from Manchester Road
- Mill Lane from Bolling Road
- Ripley St from Manchester Road
- Ripley St from Ripley Road
- Nelson St jn Caledonia St
- Fitzwilliam St jn Mill Lane
- Bowling Old Lane jn Ripley St
Bradford interchange has also been impacted with all lines blocked and Northern Rail service saying all services running through the station have been cancelled or diverted.
Asian Sunday will bring you the latest from the fire as it develops.